Become a Driver for Metro’s Shuttle Service
We’re looking for friendly, good drivers to get behind the wheel of Metro’s on-demand ride-hailing service. LA travelers will love you for helping them with all the short-trip connections that matter to them.
We Provide Outstanding Benefits
Start at $XX per hour
High quality medical, dental and vision plans for you and your family
Drive Our Vehicle
Operate a Metro vehicle - we handle the wear and tear
Full-time or Part-time
Choose the position that works for you
Job stability and safety in line with representation
Call on the Metro team if you need help on the road
What is Metro MicroTransit?
We’re combining the best of public transit with the best of the private sector’s cutting-edge technology. MicroTransit service provides short-distance shuttle rides ranging from one to five miles. Travelers can order on demand for a shared ride to nearby destinations, with a friendly, uniformed Metro employee in the driver’s seat.
What do I need to qualify?
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Valid Social Security Card
- Age 21 and over
- 12 months of customer service experience
- 6 months of experience driving with a rideshare company (preferred)
- Good driving record
- Class C driver’s license
- US driver’s license for at least two years
How to start driving?
- Apply Now: Tell us about your experience and qualifications.
- If You Qualify: We will invite qualified applicants to a hiring event.
- Training: If you pass all screenings, your Metro journey begins with on-the-job training.
(Must be able to obtain Commercial Class B license and GPPB.)